These teeny weeny little treats are the perfect snack to add to your lunch box! Filled with a yummy, nutty & maple syrup centre with some tangy raspberry bits in there too - Yum! You might want to make a large batch of these... They won’t last long!
The Brownie Base-
100g almond flour
75g cacao powder
150ml maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp sea salt
For the filling-
45g unsweetened coconut flakes
75g chopped pecans/walnuts
1 tsp vanilla
75ml maple syrup
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
For the chocolate Ganache-
125g vegan choc chunks
60ml coconut cream
- Add all of the brownie base ingredients into a food processor & blend until a sticky dough forms.
- Spoon out some mixture into each individual cupcake tin and press into the bottom.
- To make the filling, add all ingredients except the raspberries into your blender and pulse so that it is just roughly blended together. Take a heaped spoonful and place on top of the brownie base.
- Roughly break up the raspberries, add and press into the nutty middle mixture.
- For the chocolate ganache, heat the chocolate & coconut cream until smooth. Pour some over the nutty & raspberry filling.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes to set then place in the fridge to keep firm and fresh!
Enjoy these tiny little treats and give them a try!