1. Preheat your oven to 180 C and line a baking tray (we used a 25X25 loose bottom square tray and they were super thick).
2. In a large mixing bowl weigh out your oats and then add your pinch of salt.
3. On a low heat, melt together the coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup in a small pan until runny. Once you are happy with your wet mixture, pour over the oat mixture and mix through thoroughly until all is combined.
4. Fold in the blueberries and the chocolate chunks until sticky. (Taste test is obligatory at this point).
3. Pour into your lined tray, press down firmly and bake until golden on top (roughly 18 minutes). Allow to cool before slicing. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days, if they'll last that long!
Enjoy! Don't forget to tag @rawbakestation when you decide to make them! There's no excuses now we are in lockdown.