1tbsp ground flax seeds
120g nut butter
50g melted coconut oil
75g plain gluten free flour
70g coconut sugar
40g dark chocolate
1 pack Vanilla Choc Chip Crookies
- Start by preheating the oven 180oC and lining a baking tary with parchment paper
- To a small bowl and the ground flax seeds along with 3 tbsp of water and leave to one side for around 10 minutes or until a gel like consistency is achieved, this will act as your binging agent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flaxseed mix, nut butter, melted coconut oil, flour and coconut sugar mixing well until all combined.
- Next chop the chocolate and walnuts before mixing into the cookie dough.
- On the lined baking tray add a teaspoon of the dough until all the dough is used up, you should end up with around 12 cookies.
- Now chop the Crookies into small pieces and press into the cookie dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden. Leave to cool on the tray fully before moving.
The Raw Bake crew x