Your favourite chocolate chip cookie just got UPGRADED! We took an all time favourite and made it even more INDULGENT! Almond butter stuffed cookies, yes you heard right this creation is the recipe of dreams!
80g smooth almond butter
80g maple syrup
80g oat flour
20g ground almonds
40g chocolate spread of choice (we used chocolate almond butter)
A handful of chocolate chips
A handful of chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 1800C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the almond butter, maple syrup, oat flour and ground almonds, mix until well combined, you may have to use your hands a bit.
- Divide the batter in half. Place 1 half to the side before splitting the remaining half into 6 round cookie dough balls. Place the balls on the baking tray and press down to form 6 round cookies.
- On top of each cookie palace a tsp of your chocolate spread of choice in the centre.
- With remaining batter form another 6 cookies and place on top of the base cookies, sealing the edges carefully.
- Place a sprinkling of chopped almonds and chocolate chips on top, pressing lightly.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 8 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Leave the cookies to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies have cooled they can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
We hope you LOVE this one as much as we do! What will you be filling your cookies with?
The Raw Bake team x