I mean... I don’t even know where to start with this one. It is such a dreamy recipe! Look at all of those layers! Definitely give this chocolatey, peanut buttery, creamy treat a try & make sure to make enough for the whole family.
back to all blogs
90g almond flour
3 tbsp maple syrup
55ml melted coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 can coconut cream
125g peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
125g cup choc chips
75g maple syrup
1 tsp lemon juice
Chocolate Ganache Topping-
125g vegan chocolate chunks
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the crust ingredients together by blending until a dough forms. Press this into your chosen bread tin. I would suggest using a banana bread tin for this recipe!
- Add all of the Creamy Middle ingredients into a food processor, except for the vegan chocolate chunks, and process until smooth. Spoon out half the mixture into a separate bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp cacao powder & 1 tbsp maple syrup into the half of the filling still in the blender and process until completely combined and smooth. Spread the chocolate layer over the base.
- Throw the vegan chocolate chunks into the vanilla layer, combine & spread it evenly over top of the chocolate layer. Put in the fridge to set.
- For that chocolatey topping, mix together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Take the bread tin out of the fridge and pour over your melted chocolate topping. Add some of your favourite nuts - we love pecans!
- Place in the freezer until set then take a big bite and enjoy!
Remember to tag us on Instagram so that we can see your amazing creations!