5 Bags Chocolate Orange Crookies
175g coconut cream
75g Pumpkin Puree
75ml maple syrup
40g cocoa powder
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Vegan chocolate for drizzle (optional but YUM)
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Empty the bags of cookies into your blender and pulse until in crumb form.
2. Press the chocolate orange Crookies into the bottom and up the sides of your cupcake tins to form a thin crust.
3. Add all other ingredients, except the chocolate & coconut oil into a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Spoon out the filling and divide it evenly inside the crusts.
5. Put inside freezer to set.
6. Melt together the vegan chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil until completely smooth.
7. Take the tarts out of the freezer & drizzle some melted chocolate over each one!
5. Place in the fridge to set & then take a bite!
These little tarts are an indulgent, chocolatey-orangey treat!
We hope you love them!