A childhood favourite combination: PB&J! Our version of "jelly" consists of blended raspberries with a teeny weeny bit of magical maple syrup!
Two handfuls vegan chunks
1 tbsp coconut oil
125g peanut butter
1 scoop protein powder (vegan) or coconut flour
Blended raspberries with 1 tsp maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until combined and smooth.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners. Pour a small amount of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each one. Place in the freezer to set.
- In the meantime, combine the peanut butter and protein powder or coconut flour. it should become quite thick and dough like. If it becomes too dry, you can add a splash of your favourite nut milk.
- Remove the cupcake tray & liners from the freezer. Spoon out a dollop of peanut butter dough over top the frozen chocolate layer. Press down slightly with back of spoon.
- Add a tsp or 2 of the raspberry-maple syrup mix on top of the peanut butter dough layer.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the two layers.
- Place back in the freezer until set.
You can eat them straight out of the freezer but they taste best if left to defrost for 15 minutes or so, so best to wait... If you can!!!