These Rice Crispy Squares are made delicately with only 5 ingredients (without a base), you can make them with or without a base, it’s entirely up to you! Super delicious you could devour all of them by yourself in a matter of minutes! Well I could anyway…
back to all blogs
- 2x Bags of Raw Bake Station Crookies
- 250 g Medjool Dates
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 80 g Coconut Oil
- 280 g Ground Almonds
- Pinch of Salt
- 170 g Rice Crispies
- 80 g Peanut Butter
- 80 g Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- A Pinch of Salt
- 150 g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix together the maple syrup, peanut butter, salt and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Once all the ingredients are combined add in the rice crispies bit by bit and stir in until they are well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the base, pressing down firmly so it is even.
- Add more peanut butter over the top, to make the bars even more tasty. This is an optional step.
- Place into the freezer whilst you prepare the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a Bain-Marie and on a low heat. Once melted, pour over the top of your bars and place in the fridge for around one hour to set.
- Cut the bars with a warm knife, this will help slice the bars evenly without falling apart.
How easy was that?!