- Vegan Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes with Maple Syrup
· 1 Cup Oat Flour
· 1 Cup Almond Flour
· 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
· 2 tsp Baking Powder
· 1/4 tsp Salt
· 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
· 1 cup Almond Milk
· 1 Mashed Banana
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until a slightly thick batter forms.
2. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a non-stick skillet over medium heat.Sprinkle on a few vegan dark chocolate chips.
3. Cook until edges become matte and some bubbles form. Flip and cook until golden brown on each side. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Create a stack with several pancakes (however many you want)!
5. Top with pumpkin seeds, and drizzle with melted peanut butter and maple syrup!
(If these toppings aren’t tantalising your taste buds, switch them up for your personal favourites! Fruits such as berries, nuts and other nut butters also work really well)!