Is there anything more perfect than a warm chocolate fondant with a gooey centre? The ultimate chocolate lover's heaven is here and dare we day that they are in fact #dangerouslytasty.
40g coconut oil
85g almond butter
80ml maple syrup
35g cocoa powder
75ml coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
125g gluten free self raising flour
25g cocoa powder
100g coconut sugar
150ml oat milk
- Start by making the gooey centre. In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder mixing until smooth. Once the mix is smooth, transfer to a shallow dish and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Next preheat your oven to 180 and grease 4 ramekins with coconut oil.
- To make the cake batter mix together the cake ingredients until you have a smooth lump free batter.
- Once the centre mix has set, roll into ping pong sized balls and set to the side. They mix should have a texture similar to chocolate truffles
- Fill each ramekin just over half way with the cake batter mix. In the centre of each ramekin place a ball of the truffle mixture and cover with the remaining batter.
- Once all the ramekins are filled, place them on a baking tray and into the oven for 13-15 minutes.
- The fondants will be done once they have risen and appear cooked yet still retain some wobble. The wobble is essential to a fudgy centre!
- When the fondants are done, place a plate on top of the ramekins and turn over, they should come straight out.
- Enjoy straight away either on their own, with extra chocolate sauce or ice cream, either way they are delicious!
Can't wait to hear what you think of this one!
The Raw Bake team x