M&S eat your hearts out, rich decadent fudgeyness met by an indulgent melt in your mouth gooey centre. Yep this one is bound to tick every chocoholics list and more!
back to all blogs
150g medjool dates, pitted
1tbsp cacao powder
Pinch of sea salt
50g chocolate nut butter
- First add the hazelnuts to a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Next add the dates to the hazelnuts and blitz until fully combined.
- Finally add the cacao powder and sea salt and blitz for 30 seconds until the mixture comes together in a ball.
- Divide the date mixture into 12 balls.
- Take each ball and flatten into a circle. Next place a small spoonful of your favourite chocolate nut butter into the centre of each one before rolling into a ball.
- Once all 12 are filled and rolled, place in the fridge for an hour to firm up.
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and all to return to room temperature in order to get a soft fudgy centre.
- Keep stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Quick, simple and delicious! We can't wait to hear what you think of this one!
The Raw Bake team X