You spoke and we listened, yep we're bringing you a treat with these fudgy white choc and macadamia filled blondies. These are also not just any old blondies though, but chickpea blondies, yes you heard right...chickpeas! Hummus is a crowd pleaser so swap the garlic with chocolate and bake it to perfection and you’re on to a winner - trust us!
back to all blogs
1 x 400g can of chickpeas
10 tbsps almond butter
100g ground almonds
100g coconut sugar
4tbsp maple syrup
50g vegan white chocolate, chopped into chunks
40g macadamia nuts
- First line a square baking line with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 180.
- To make the blondies add the drained chickpeas, almond butter, ground almonds, coconut sugar and maple syrup to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Once the batter is smooth, stir through the white chocolate and macadamia nuts, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- Place the batter into your lined baking tin and spread evenly. Bake the mic for 30 minutes or until cooked but still fudgy.
- Allow the blondies to cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool, cut the blondies into equal squares and enjoy!
Can’t wait to hear what you think of this one!
The question is though, are you more of a blondie or brownie fan????
The Raw Bake team X