A spiced pastry cup, pumpkin spice caramel and topped off with a dollop of fresh co-yo, can you get anything else more autumnal and yummy sounding?
120g ground almonds
85g buckwheat flour (plus extra for dusting)
40g coconut oil, melted (plus extra for greasing)
4tbsp coconut sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
4tbsp oat milk
10 medjool dates
150g sweet potato
1tsp pumpkin pie spice (1 ½tsp ground cinnamon, ½ tsp ground ginger, ¼ tsp ground nutmeg and a pinch of ground cloves)
5tbsp coconut yoghurt
- In a food processor, make the pastry by pulsing together the tigernut flour, buckwheat flour, melted coconut oil, sugar, cinnamon and the of oat milk.
- Once the pastry is combined, place in a bowl cover before placing in the fridge to rest for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, dust your work surface with remaining buckwheat flour and roll the pastry out to about ½ cm thick. Using a cookie mould cut 24 circles. Grease the tin with the extra coconut oil and press the circles into the moulds.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven (180°c) or until golden. Once baked, remove and leave to cool.
- To make the caramel start by steaming the sweet potato until soft.
- Next combine the dates, steamed sweet potato and spices in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Whip the coconut yoghurt with an electric mixer for 5-10 minutes until thick.
- Pipe the coconut yoghurt on top of the cups and voila they are ready to go!
The taste of autumn in one bite, yum!
Be sure to let us know what you think of these yummy cups.
The Raw Bake team x