After a quick snack that will satisfy that sweet tooth? On the go and need something quick but sweet enough? Then these Shreddies Crunch Bars are the answer to your prayers! (Yes we all dream about sweet treats right?!)
back to all blogs
- 150 g Shreddies
- 265 g Chocolate Chips
- 250 g Peanut Butter
- 170 g Maple Syrup
- 50 g Coconut Oil
- Line a 8 x 8 deep baking tray with baking parchment paper and set aside.
- Over a bain-marie, add all your ingredients into the bowl (except the Shreddies!) and melt over a medium-low heat until all the ingredients are melted and well-combined.
- Pour the Shreddies into a large bowl and pour the wet mixture over them and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to the lined baking tray and place into the fridge until firm (this will take at least an hour).
- Remove from the fridge and cut into your desired shape!
It’s as easy as that! We crumbled more Shreddies and added melted chocolate to the top for an extra crunch!