This recipe is sure to get those tastebuds tingling! Adding in fresh raspberries to make sure you are still getting your 5-a-day in (YOU'RE WELCOME). These raspberry slices are sure to leave you wanting more!
15 medjool dates (pitted)
170 g almonds
25 g cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
250 g fresh raspberries
130 g cashews
8 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
90 g coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
30 g cacao powder
- Line a square baking tray with baking parchment.
- To make the base, add all base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a wet sand texture and sticks together when you squeeze in your hand.
- Transfer the base mixture to the baking tray, spread evenly and press down firmly with the back of a spoon (TOP TIP: wet the spoon if the mixture starts to stick to it).
- Place the base into the freezer, whilst you prepare the raspberry layer.
- To make the raspberry layer, again blitz all the raspberry layer ingredients in a food processor (except for the coconut oil).
- Blend until the mixture is combined, then add in the coconut oil and further pulse until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the base layer, place back into the freezer for around an hour.
- Finally, to make the chocolate layer, melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan on a low heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and add the maple syrup, whisk until combined.
- Once combined, add in the cacao powder, stirring well until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on the top of the raspberry layer and place back into the freezer until everything is completely set! (This could take around 3 hours).
- Remove the baking tray from the freezer and lift out of the tin, slice immediately and store in a container in the freezer.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Share your thoughts by tagging us on Instagram @rawbakestation!