100g dark chocolate
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
10 dates (130ml boiling water)
2 tbsp almond butter
50g dried cranberries
50g goji berries
50g macadamia nuts, chopped
50g pistachio nuts, chopped
1 pack Vanilla Choc Chip Crookies, broken into pieces
50g SPOON Cereals Dark Choc Zing granola
- Start by removing the stones in the dates before soaking in boiling water. Once the dates have soaked for around 10 minutes and are soft, mash them with a fork to form a smooth paste.
- Next, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30-60 seconds on high power.
- To the date paste, add the melted chocolate, coconut oil and almond butter mixing until smooth.
- Next stir through you goji berries, macadamia nuts, pistachio nuts, Crookie pieces and SPOON granola.
- Transfer the mix to a lined baking dish and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours. Once set, remove from the fridge and slice into 10 equal pieces.
Raw Bake Station x