Who doesn’t love cheesecake? It’s quick to make but still packs a punch in flavour. Trying to keep the Christmas spirit going, for those who already think it is long gone!
back to all blogs
- 300 g Almonds
- 200 g Medjool Dates
- 30 g Shredded Coconut
- 230 g Cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours)
- 230 g Almonds
- 160 g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 100 g Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 x can of Coconut Milk (The Thick Part)
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 200 g Frozen Berries
- 100 g Medjool Dates
- Sprinkle the base of the tin with shredded coconut.
- Blend the almonds and dates in a high-speed food processor until the mixture reaches a crumbly texture.
- Spread the base mixture out equally in the bottom of the baking pan.
- For the filling, mix together all the ingredients in a high speed food processor until it resembles a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour the filling out over the top of the base, and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Just before the hour is up, blitz the frozen berries and dates in a high-speed food processor.
- Spread the topping evenly over the filling and place back into the freezer again for a few hours, to allow the cheesecake to fully set.
- Before slicing, remove from the freezer at least 15 minutes before.