Crookies aren't just for eating straight out the packet, they make the most delicious cheesecake base too. This chocolatey treat is perfect for these summer days, the perfect balance of both refreshing yet rich and chocolatey. Anyone else think this has their name all over it!
3 bags Salted Double Choc Crookies
8 medjool dates, pitted
50g ground almonds
Vanilla cheesecake layer
300g cashews soaked overnight
100g coconut cream
60ml maple syrup
1tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of pink himalayan salt
Chocolate cheesecake layer
200g coconut cream
2 medjool dates, pitted
50g cocoa powder
- First make the base my adding the crookies, medjool dates and ground almonds to a food processor and blitz until the mic comes together
- Press the base down into a lined baking tin and set in the fridge for 1 hour
- Whilst the base is setting, make the vanilla cheesecake layer. Place all the ingredients for the vanilla layer into a food processor and blitz for around 5 minutes or until you have a completely smooth consistency.
- Once smooth place the vanilla cheesecake layer on top of the base and leave to set in the freezer for 1 hour
- Whilst the vanilla layer is setting, begin making the final chocolate cheesecake topping. Again add the 3 ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Once smooth, place on top of the cheesecake and allow it all to set in the freezer for another hour.
- Once the cheesecake has set, cut it into 9 equal sized squares and enjoy!
Chocolate, vanilla and a pinch of salt...Yum! The perfect summer indulgence!
The Raw Bake team x