The one and only banana bread, oh how you’ve flourished over the last year! We started lockdown in a banana bread food coma and we have every intention of finishing it in exactly the same way! Drizzled with syrup, or lathered in coconut yoghurt and nut butter either way we LOVE it!
back to all blogs
4 ripe bananas
100g oat flour
100g rice flour
80g almond flour
1tsp baking powder
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
180g coconut sugar
3tbsp melted coconut oil
60ml almond milk + ½tsp of apple cider vinegar
3tbsp almond butter
- First preheat the oven to 170 oC and line a loaf tin with baking paper
- Peel the 4 bananas and place into a large mixing bowl. Mash together using a fork until smooth and creamy
- Add the oat flour, rice flour, almond flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon, and mix well until there are no lumps
- Next add in the melted butter coconut oil, almond milk, apple cider vinegar and almond butter, and mix well until a smooth batter is formed
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
- Once cooked leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes to firm up before placing on a cooling rack
Breakfast or dessert we love to top ours off with nut butter and crumbled Crookies!
What are your go to toppings when it comes to making the ULTIMATE BANANA BREAD?
The Raw Bake Team x